Wednesday, November 13, 2013

25 Random Questions Tag

Every Wednesday I'm going to have A little interview in order for my readers to learn more about me. I hope you enjoy!

1. Do you have any pets? 
Yes I have a dog and A tadpole

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 
My phone, Coffee and my Arizona Ice tea

3. What's the weather like right now? 
Raining currently and Cold
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? 
I have had my license for a year and have never crashed
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 
11:30
6. When was the last time you ate?
Four Hours Ago
 7. What was the last movie you saw? 
Bewitched
8. What does your last text message say? 
wait you who are theses?
9. What's your ringtone? 

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
 Yes, Canada
11. Do you like sushi? 
Sometimes it matters how it is prepared 
12. Where do you buy your groceries? 
Stop and  Shop
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
Nope
14. How many siblings do you have? 
2
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 
Laptop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
18
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 
Both
18. Do you color your hair? 
A million different colors
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Staying in and watching movies
 20. When was the last time you cried? 
A wile ago
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? 
Peppers
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? 
Hamburgers
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes- I stayed up all night and watched Eureka
 24. What is your eye color? 
blue
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes Pepsi is a lot sweeter than coke

No comments:

Post a Comment