Friday, April 25, 2014

Stuck In Love

"I could hear my heart beating. I could hear every one's heart. I could hear the human noise we sat there making, not one of us moving, not even when the room went dark."

I have never done a movie review or a book review because personally I feel that everyone have different opinions about media and putting my personal opinion about a movie shouldn't mean the world to you because it's not what I think but once I saw the movie stuck in love I loved it.  I watch a lot of movies trust me but there was something about this movie.

"Just avoid love at all costs. That's my motto."

The reason I decided to write about this movie is because it was the only movie I've seen in a while that shows the reality of love.  Most movies are predictable but this movie seemed real and not commercialized.  If any of you have a free two hours I highly recommend this movie trust me Nat Wolf has grown up sense the naked brothers band.










"I remember that it hurt. Looking at her hurt." Rusty (Nat Wolf)

No comments:

Post a Comment