Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hey Everyone!

First I have to apologize.  I created this blog to be here for people and express why fashion is a great thing and should not be something that is critiqued.  But working three jobs at the beginning of the summer then two throughout the summer to make money for college left little time to work on this blog and sadly no time to do any shopping haha.  I thought it would be cool do do a  little question tag for what I've been up to this summer.

Question 1: What is the best part of summer time?
The best part of my summer was realizing what and who is really important in your life.  If something you are doing or someone is your life doesn't make you happy change that for the better because trust me you'll be sad for a few moments and then you'll smile and you will realize it was all for the better.

Question 2: Do you tan or burn?
Normally during the summer I am a complete lobster but this summer the largest time I'm outside is when I'm eating my lunch in-between work so I've built up a nice gradual tan and only had one painful burn this summer.

Question 3: Favourite summer nail polish?
I love my purple pastel Revlon nail polish.  And the best part is it dries in under a minute and anyone who knows me knows I'm the most impatient person in the world and waiting five minutes for polish to dry always leaves to smudges.

Question 4: Favourite summer drink/beverage?
Newmans own lemonade.  Honestly the best lemonade out there trust me.

Question 5: Favourite summer clothing item?
High waisted shorts.  I got three pairs from American eagle for about ten dollars and they are the best shorts because they look good and they actually can fit an iPhone in the front pocket.

Question 6: Favourite current phone app during this summer?
Wanelo would have to be the most used app on my phone.  It easy to just scroll through and see things you like and especially finding cute objects for your dorm room.

Question 7: Favourite summer movie?
I'm actually going to change this question if that's ok.  my favorite summer show has to be big brother.  Ive watched it every summer sense I was 8 but this summer i am obsessed with it.  And I'm so sad Hayden is gone absolutely the best showmance on big brother.

Question 8: Favourite summer beauty product?
Bath and body works cucumber melon body lotion.  It smells amazing.

Question 9: Favourite summer activity?
Reading a book outside on a sunny day.  I just recently just finished dear nobody and am about to start if I stay. (Yet i haven't even started my summer reading book for college.

Question 10: Favourite type of lip product for the summer time?I love baby lips by maybelline.


(sorry I just had too lol)

i hope everyone's summer is going well. xoxo-dbc

No comments:

Post a Comment