Friday, November 20, 2015

Acure Review

Over the summer I decided to go blonde and when ever you go blonde, your hair becomes as dry as you ever could've imagined. When I got to school I enjoyed the blonde for a few weeks, then I said "It has to go". Now my hair is a little darker and a lot shorter. I thought: new school year, maybe I should start taking care of my hair.

About Acure 


Acure is a family owned organic beauty line that was founded on the purpose of having sustainable principles that provide fair trade, natural and certified organic products. Acure is animal friendly and their products have no harmful chemicals.  

“I founded Acure Organics as a way to honor my grandmother, who battled breast cancer for over 10 years. I wanted to help raise money for breast cancer research and awareness while also providing healthy products that promote healthier living and a greener planet. We are proud to donate to Bright Pink and to help provide free mammograms to at risk women.”—Kristy Guerra  

What I Tried


 Repairing Shampoo 


Whenever you are looking to get shampoo to help your damaged hair, always look at the ingredients. You might not know this, but many hair products contain alcohol which is damaging and drying to your hair. This shampoo was great! It was a little watery (it is a clear shampoo) so when you open it you just have to make sure not to spill half of it in your shower.  

Repairing Conditioner 


I've used a lot of deep conditioners and repairing conditioners in my lifetime and this one came close to my favorite one that I've been using for years. My hair is very thin which creates a problem with conditioners because they make your hair oily. This conditioner did exactly what it markets; it definitely repaired my remaining dead ends and made my hair shinier.

No comments:

Post a Comment