Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3 Alternatives to Black Leggings

Today I made the mistake of wearing jeans to school.  Which since I started wearing leggings wearing jeans feels like wearing a straight jacket.   The reason I did not wear leggings was because leggings have become a constant and kind of boring fashion item.  Here's some ideas to how to make leggings a little more unique, I hope you enjoy.

1. Floral leggings

If you are going to wear floral leggings match them with a solid color flowery shirt.
Here are some floral leggings I found from ROMWE

2. Animal Print

When wearing animal print leggings it is best to match them with a neural color shirt. 
Here are some animal print leggings from 6pm.com

3.  Geometric Print

Geometric leggings look best with a cozy over sized sweater.
Here are some Geometric leggings from love Culture

All photos from WEHEARTIT.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment