Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween Pickup Lines ;)


To end my week of Halloween posts I have decided to give you a couple a quirky and cheesy pick up lines.  If anyone reading this actually tries these please tell me if they work and If I happen to try any of these on Halloween Ill be sure to let you guys know.

1. That's a nice Witch costume, but you won't be needing the broom anymore, because you've already swept me off my feet.

2. I can't find a costume for Halloween, so can I just go as your boyfriend/girlfriend?

3.You're the most boo-tiful ghost I've seen all night!

4. You look so good, you're making my crotch rise from the dead.

5. Is that candy in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

6. I would totally carve your pumpkin.

7. If I were a zombie, I'd eat you first.

8. You Must be tired, because you've been running through my nightmares all night!
(Warning: Catching Fire is now on Netflix)
9.  I don't want your candy, what I really want is your number.

10. You are dead sexy, literally.

11. Are you being a ghost for Halloween, or are you just my boo?

12. I wanna bob for your apples.



No comments:

Post a Comment