Wednesday, September 30, 2015

9 Shows You Must Binge Watch On Netflix in October

Fall should be about apple picking, pumpkin carving, and taking great photos. But there’s nothing better than curling up with a blanket and some hot cider (or hard, depending on your mood) and binge watching TV. Here are the best shows to watch this fall.

1. How to Get Away With Murder


“How to Get Away with Murder” is now in its second season! October is the perfect time to binge watch this Shonda Rhimes classic and get started on the new season.

2. Supernatural


“Supernatural” might be one of the most surprisingly addictive TV shows ever. With its gorgeous main characters, you don’t need to be a fan of the supernatural to enjoy this drama.

3. Gilmore Girls


Whenever I think about “Gilmore Girls,” I think of the center of their town covered in fall foliage. “Gilmore Girls” is a great watch because it’s light-hearted and sweet. Also, I think Luke and Lorelai might be the most adorable fictional couple ever.

4.Charmed


This show is one of my childhood favorites. Try watching it the week before Halloween to get you in the holiday spirit.

5. Friday Night Lights


When I think of October I think of football and Tom Brady. Watch “Friday Night Lights” and your Tom Brady crush might turn into a Zach Gilford crush. This show is one, you have to watch!

6. Buffy The Vampire Slayer


This was one of those shows that I used to watch on Saturday mornings when I was a kid and thought I was a badass. I'm going to be binge watching “Buffy” with you guys this month.

7.Ghost Whisperer 


Even though the acting in “Ghost Whisperer” is notorious for being less than stellar, I think the show is great and has just the right amount of scary.

8. Bones


The first two seasons of “Bones” are one of the best things on Netflix.  Sadly, I’m not a fan of the Bones and Booth romance (I realize I'm the only person in the world that opposes it).

9.Scandal


My dream in life is to be Olivia Pope, well besides sleeping with the President.  No offense Obama, but Michelle seems a lot nicer than Millie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment