Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sole Serum Review

A couple of weeks ago, I attended my cousins wedding, and I wanted to share with all of you a product that made that weekend amazing.


I'm pretty much always on my feet, and it causes me to have a lot of pain on the bottom of my feet. Add in a three-mile hike and then five hours wearing high heels, you would think by the end of the night I would be taking an ice bath. But no, I danced till midnight!

I've posted about this product before, it's called Sole Serum. It comes in this adorable little green bottle, the perfect size for you to fit in your purse.

What I love about Sole Serum is that it solves a problem that affects everyone, and it’s so simple! Just apply 2-3 pumps to your feet, let it dry, and you are good to go for the night. Wearing cute shoes is possibly the most pain you volunteer to feel. This product makes wearing heels enjoyable, believe it or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment