Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Rainbow Rolling Pins


As you may know, one of my true loves in life is food. I'm always looking for new ways to make food even more interesting.  When I was looking for Christmas presents on Etsy, I found RainBow Rolling pins.
This is great for making pies with sugar crusts, and sugar cookies.  I tried making indents in a peanut butter cookie for my brother and it left during the baking process.  The reason why I love this is it is extremely easy to use.  The one thing is just remember to clean it right after.  I let it sit for a little and just wish I ran a little water under it. 
 
This is the perfect gift for a stylist baker.  The reason being is this rolling pin can become their personal stamp.  I loved the rose and skull pattern, but you can also get customized ones.  



No comments:

Post a Comment