Friday, September 23, 2016

7 Steps to Get the Perfect Airbrushed Look

Photo courtesy of dailymail.co.uk
I’m a little suck in ways about what makeup I use - to say the least.  I’m pretty sure I’ve been using the same foundation since I started wearing makeup when I was a sophomore in high school.  For a while I’ve always wanted to try airbrush makeup and was happily surprised at the turn out.  In this article I’m going to tell you how to get that perfect airbrushed look. 

Step 1 - Dragon’s Blood Discovery Kit 

Photo courtesy of rodial.co.uk
The biggest part to making your skin look flawless is starting in the beginning.  This is a four part kit to getting your skin balanced and moisturized.  My favorite part of this kit was the sculpting gel and the moisturizer. 

Step 2 - Instaglam Airbrush Primer 

Photo courtesy of essenza-nobile.de
This product is great for keeping your skin looking great all day.  It’s colorless and light, but also moisturizes your skin.  Apply this to your skin after cleansing and before the application of any makeup.  

Step 3 - Airbrush Concealer 

Photo courtesy of twitter.com
This concealer is one of the best things ever when you have dark under eye circles, because when you're in college you pretty much never get enough sleep.  Instead of using a brush, use your fingertips, it helps you get a more even look.   

Step 4 - Airbrush Makeup 

Photo courtesy of
thenotice.net
This makeup is possibly the thickest I've ever tried, which made me a little hesitant at first.  With higher quality brands it is really important to make sure you give the makeup time to set.  The best way to apply this is to add a small amount to the side of your hand then use the brush to blend. 

Step 5 - Compact Deluxe Illuminating Powder 

Photo courtesy of
thenotice.net
I can not get over how much I love this powder.  It adds a great glow to your skin and doesn’t make it look cakey, which is my biggest fear when trying new makeup.  A great tip is to use under the brow line to lighten up your eyes. 

Step 6 - Compact Deluxe Bronzing Powder 

Photo courtesy of thenotice.net
When applying bronzer, the most important thing to remember is to apply it to where sun would hit your skin naturally.  My biggest rule with bronzer is you can always add more, but taking it away is always a struggle.   

Step 7 - Blush  

Photo courtesy of rodial.co.uk

This is the final step.  Blush is a little less intimidating than everyone thinks.  For this product you can either have a minimal effect or make it as dramatic as you want by building up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment