Tuesday, September 6, 2016

5 Reasons Why Temporary Tattoos Are the Best Accessory

This past weekend I held a bridal shower for my brother. One of my baby cousins needed some cheering up and so I offered to give her a temporary tattoo.  When I was a little kid, I loved these tattoos. What I thought would keep my cousin’s mind off her pain quickly came a fun activity for my friends and me.

1. Tattoos are addicting AF 

A photo posted by tattly (@tattly) on
All my friends who got tattoos when they turned 18 now have at least one or two more.  Personally, I would love to get a tattoo; but like most people my age, I have no idea what my future job will be and it would be horrible to not get my dream job because of a tattoo.

2. They’re gorgeous and unique 

Even though rose tattoos are extremely popular, my favorite are the flower tattoos because they’ve never reminded me of a tattoo I’ve seen a million times.

3. They last longer than you'd think 

Most of the tattoos are five dollars for two tattoos, which does seem like a lot, but when you put it in a good spot it can last more than a week.  I put my blue flowered tattoo on my upper arm and it looked great until I accidentally put some lotion on it.

4. They make custom tats 

I think this is a great idea if you’re having a large event like a birthday party or especially a wedding.  It’s a great way to add an activity for your guests and Tattly is happy to work to make your design your own.

5. The selection 

Tattly has pretty much a tattoo for every different type of person. From fun children tattoos to a great gift for your great grandma, Tattly has a great set of artists that are constantly creating new tattoos,

No comments:

Post a Comment