Monday, January 13, 2014

Apps Every Girl Needs to Have

Spotify


Don't you wish you could listen to your favorite artist all the time? Well spotify is the app.  I have it on my computer, iPad, and cell phone and could see my day with out it.  You can create a play list with your favorite songs and play it on shuffle.  I like spotify much more than Pandora because you can create your play list so there's no need to skip through songs.
3. PINTEREST

I love pinterest for fashion tips, nail designs, and hair styles.  You can follow people who share your same interest.
QUIZUP
If your ever going to be in long car ride download quiz up.  You can challenge your friends or strangers in trivia in every topic.  It's a great way to pass the time and learn some new information.
Instagram
Yes I think everyone who knows DBC's story knew this one was coming.  Instagram is a great way to stay connected with your friends and also take beautiful photos with amazing fillers.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment