Friday, January 3, 2014

Working it When Working Out

What I think to be the most popular New years resolution is getting in shape.  I think it is a great resolution but I think it is better to have the motivation to live a healthier lifestyle rather then just getting thinner.  When you start to eat better and exercise on a regular basis you will feel better and will be happier.

If you are like me you don't have the thousands of dollars to spend on designer fashion to wear to the gym, in this article I'm going to show a great outfit to wear to the gym!

I have these shoes in a navy blue/ Pink orange color and I love them.  They are so light and comfortable there my favorite thing to wear when working out.  

It makes your life a lot easier working out when you wear the right bra.  I have always bought my sports bras from Aerie


Racer backs are my favorite! I wear them not only for working out but also for my outfits because you never have to worry about stapes falling off your shoulders.  My advice for buying racer backs is buy them at tj maxx because there a lot less expensive because the Nike ones can be up to $40 and the ones I get at ti's are 5!

I got one of these for Christmas and I have to say it was one of my favorite gifts.  They are a little on the expensive side but they are so worth it .

This is the one thing I think everyone wears to much of but how couldn't you? There so comfy.  My best leggings and yoga pants from from Aerie, there inexpensive and are never see through.  

xoxo-Dontbecommonfashion 


No comments:

Post a Comment