Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Holiday Season

Not that I don't love laying on the beach in the middle of the summer on a day off with a good playlist nothing beats the feeling of curling up in a blanket with a hot cup of coco while your Dad yells at a screen while someone doesn't catch the ball the great Tom through.  Yes there is no bashing Brady in my house.  I love this season with a passion.  I love seeing my family and can not wait to see my brothers and my brothers new puppy.
Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday, I would have it over chrisms any day.  Yes it's stressful and someone always yells but you always get over it because you are family.  This week leading up to thanksgiving I'm going to have a post hopefully every day to get you ready for the day.  Get ready for some pumpkin pie recipes!


No comments:

Post a Comment