Friday, February 26, 2016

10 Best Drugstore Beauty Products

Photo courtesy of
intothegloss.com
There's nothing I love more than cheap bands that I love over items I have to work two hours for just to be able to buy a few ounces of shampoo.  Here's a list of my favorite items from the drugstore and some honorable mentions of items from the same brand.

10. Suave Deep Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner

Photo courtesy of suave.com
When you're in college, you realize how buying the little things can add up and kinda make you frown when you get to the checkout at CVS.  This shampoo and conditioner combo is great when you are buying on a budget.

Honorable Mentions:

9. Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves

Photo courtesy of nymbrands.com
I do not have curly hair, but I do have very frizzy hair.  This is a perfect product because it makes my overly dyed damaged hair look healthy. 

Honorable Mentions

8.  Nivea Sun Kissed Radiance

Photo courtesy of walgreens.com
This is one of the only self tanners that has not made by skin look orange.  What I also really like about this product is the smell and how long it takes to dry.  It has a scent that is not over powering and takes about the time to brush your teeth to dry.

Honorable Mentions: 

8. Dove Body Wash

Photo courtesy of thebeautybean.com
This body wash cleans your skin, but also moisturizes it at the same time.  One of the biggest tips I have for using body wash is use the absolute least amount.  The water will make even the smallest amount work.

Honorable Mentions:

 

7. Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick

Photo courtesy of vampyvarnish.com
I can not believe how much some lipstick costs and most of it just gets everywhere.  Try this brand next time; they are only a couple of dollars so if you hate the color the next day there's no worries.

Honorable Mentions:

6. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Photo courtesy of makeupalley.com
Even though I find mascara the hardest to tell the difference between the brand, this is my favorite.  One thing to remember is don't be fooled with waterproof mascara.  The reason being is waterproof stays on your skin longer and is unhealthy.

Honorable Mentions:

5. Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Cream Gel 

Photo courtesy of garnierusa.com
Like Kinky Moves, this product helps tame my hair.  This is more thin and this product will work on even the thickest of hair. 

Honorable Mentions:

4. Batiste Dry Shampoo

Photo courtesy of pinkpeonies.co.za
This dry shampoo is great because not only does it not leave white specks in your hair, it also comes in different scents.  Nothing better than not having to wear a hat to cover up your bed head. 

  3. Yes to Tomatoes Charcoal Cleaner

Photo courtesy of beautybyhaleigh.blogspot.com
This is one company I have never seen a fault in their product.  They are all made from natural ingredients and are one of the best drugstore finds. 

Honorable Mentions:

2. Revlon Colorstay Foundation

Photo courtesy of mittensonastring.wordpress.com
I have only used two different foundations in my life, and since I found this one I haven't not used it since freshman year of high school. I have terribly oily skin and this foundation has the longest wear.

Honorable Mentions:

1. Freeman 

Photo courtesy of drugstore.com
I currently ran out of this product and miss it dearly.  This face mask works better than my prescription acne medicine and also smooths out your skin. 

Honorable Mentions:

No comments:

Post a Comment