Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Nourish Organic Saved my Skin


Photo courtesy of smartypanties.com

Acne has always been a problem for me..  Even though it's not clinically horrible, it never seems to go away.  I do face masks, medications, weird DIY things I find on the Internet.

I went to the doctor a little over a month ago and got a new acne medicine.  In the first night I applied it on my face, my skin went from oily with acne to extremely dry with even more acne.   For someone who has always had oily skin, I had no idea what to do.  I know what masks and how long until my foundation makes my skin oily, but I had no idea how to solve and cover up this dry skin.

Photo courtesy of neversaydiebeauty.com
After using lots of lotions and body butters, I used the Fair Trade Shea Butter lotion from Nourish Organic.  During break, I got a job as a hostess at a local restaurant and I went in with dry skin everyday. This wasn't an option.

The Fair Trade lotion was perfect at helping me fix my dry skin.  It took a couple of nights for my dry skin to get back to normal.  What surprised me the most was that the lotion did not add any extra oiliness when I used it under my concealer and foundation.
Photo by Cara Peterson

If you're struggling with winter dry skin like me, I highly recommend this product to make your skin go from dry to dazzling!

No comments:

Post a Comment