Friday, June 26, 2015

Easy Ways to Add Water to Your Diet

Last year, I was away at school, and I realized just how important water is to have in your diet.  I got up in the morning and didn’t have anything to drink or eat and went up to one of my friends' rooms.  I got up to walk to town and fell down and woke up a couple of minutes later on the ground.  What happened was my body was dehydrated and it was exhausting my body.  Here are a couple of ways to easily add water to your diet.  Especially in the summer months, it's super important to stay hydrated.  




Always Have It With You


This one seems simple, but think about everything you drink during the day.  Trade your soda with dinner for a water.  Not only will this save you money, but it will be much healthier.  

Tea


Sometimes plain water is something you only crave on a hot day.  Tea is a great low calorie way to add water to your body.  Just remember to drink decaffeinated tea.  

Eat it!


Fruits and vegetables carry a high amount of water in each piece.  Not only are you getting healthy sugars, but you are also hydrating your body.

Camelbak


These are the best ways to drink the most water without feeling like you’re chugging a water bottle whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment