Friday, June 12, 2015

Fashion Questions Tag

Rule:1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.


What is your current fashion obsession? -Palazzo pants.
What is your current makeup obsession? - Model co Party Proof Lipstick.
What are you wearing today? - Vintage Print Romper.
Hair? - High Pony Tail.
Do you nap a lot? - I’m an extreme insomniatic and  haven’t napped since Pre-K.
Why is today special? - I finally have a day off

What would you like to learn to do? Play piano and French Braid.
What's for dinner today? - Ooo, I don’t know
What are you listening to right now? - "Bad Romance" lol.
What is your favorite weather? - Chilly but not freezing!
What's the last thing you bought? - Slip on shoes
What are your essentials when traveling? - Leggings, sweatshirt, makeup, hair brush, cell phone, maps...

What's your style?- I don’t really have one, I wear what I’m feeling that day.  
What is your most challenging goal right now? - Finding out what I want to do with the rest of my life before I finish college and the real world begins.  
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? San Francisco, in a safe neighborhood, surrounded by awesome people.  
Favorite vacation spot? - Carmel, California

Name the things you cannot live without? - My family & Bela

How was your childhood? Awesome..I wish I could still wear princess dresses without looking like a weirdo.

What would you like to have in your hands right now? A plane ticket to Paris please?

What would you like to get rid of? Hmm..my college bills?


What are you most excited for? For the weather to get warm enough to go swimming.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Laying on the beach in San Diego or Greece!

Which countries have you visited?  Canada Eh!

If you could own one piece of clothing what would it be?
Mila Kunis’s Purple Academy Awards Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment