Monday, June 8, 2015

My Summer Wish List


This week I said, "I can't wait until the day I can afford Anthropology."  Sadly, it won't be for a while until I can afford the floral print heels that cost more than I make in a week.  For this post I'm going to share some of the items I've been obsessing over and am a little crushed by the time I would ever be able to afford them they will be way out of style.

Shoshanna Retro Floral One Piece



One pieces are one of my favorite pieces of swimwear.  The only problem is it is impossible to find one that is cute, affordable, and made well.  This bathing suit has a great shape and even if you don't have an hourglass figure, this suit will give you one.  

Electra Cruiser


Junior year when I was in California, I fell in love with these bikes.  The Townie introduced Electra’s patented Flat Foot Technology to the world and it was love at first sight twenty two years ago . It challenged the sacred geometry of bike design and created a completely different riding experience, not to mention a few shockwaves in the industry. With an upright seating position that lets the rider see the world better and place their feet flat on the ground whenever they want, the Townie sets a new standard in comfort and control

Sadly a couple summers ago, my bike was stolen from my house and I greatly miss being about to park my car down the road from the beach and ride my bike to the beach and miss all the beach traffic.  With a Shimano 7-speed derailleur, powerful front and rear linear-pull brakes and Electra’s Flat Foot Technology, the Townie Original 7D has it all and I can not wait until I can Insta a picture like that.  

Kate Spade Ceder Street Jordie Tech Wristlet

When you work as a waitress or busser having a great reliable wallet is a major necessity.  Last night I was leaving and all my change fell out of my wallet.  I have an accordion style wallet but it is not as high quality as this wallet but I could only afford $20 tradsey.com buy, but still I check eBay on the weekly about a Kate Spade wallet in good condition.  

French Bulldog 

Technically this isn't on my summer wish list, more like my lifetime since 5th grade list.  But sense I'm still in college and work 80 hours a week it's probably too early for me to own one of these squishy face cuties.  

No comments:

Post a Comment