Monday, May 11, 2015

5 Not White Graduation Dresses from Lulu*s

Last year it was two weeks before my graduation, I had no idea how important it was to have a cute dress for graduation.  I believe I was planning on wearing the same dress I wore to my brothers graduation in 8th grade.  But I had no motivation to wear a white dress.  For some reason white dresses are the "common" thing to wear but personally I like to be a little different.  Here are some outfit ideas featuring non white grad dresses.  

Lace Halter Dress

This is the same neck line I wore for my graduation.  The best part is you never have to worry about the straps of your dress falling down but the letdown is you have to wear a strapless bra.  
Dress:Lulus

Royal Print

Even though you are not graduating alone, it is your day.  Don't stick to the social norm if you want to wear a print dress.  This dress is gorgeous and you can wear it to your friends party that starts and hour after your graduation ends.  
Dress:Lulu*s

Retro Color Block Dress

This dress is great because it has a lot of detail but is not overwhelming for a graduation.  I once bought a dress that had a crazy geometric print but I got washed out by the dress.  The yellow skirt balances out the retro top.  
Dress: Lulus

Royal Blue

If you can't tell I love the color blue.  I think if you have dark hair like me I looks great.  What I love about this dress is how comfortable it looks.  You're going to be sitting, in a hot auditorium for at least an hour.  The last thing you want is not being able to breath in a tight dress.  
Dress:Lulus

Lace Dress

This is the perfect dress to wear if you are going to a fancy dinner with your parents right after your graduation.  The dress is short and sleeveless so you won't overheat during your graduation.   

Dress:lulus





No comments:

Post a Comment