Thursday, May 21, 2015

Best Of the Memorial Weekend Sales

Nordstrom

This is the best sale of memorial weekend, and it also happens to fall on Nordstrom's semi annual sale.  Which offers 40% off reduced items.  

What I'm Loving: Adrianna Papell Lace Fit and Flare Dress, was $138 now $92! Get it at nordstrom.com

 ASOS

Your favorite store the get your summer swimwear is offering 20% off this weekend.  Check out the sale before that halter crop bikini is sold out.  
What I'm Loving:Maaji Cockatoo Peekaboo Bandeau Bikini Crop Top with Lace Up Detail was $72 now $50! Get it at asos.com

 Banana Republic

Now through 5/26, Banana Republic is offering 40% off regular priced Items.  So, go Bananas with the code BRSUMMER
What I'm Loving: Military Jacket $175  now $105.  Get it at bananarepublic.gap.com

 Nasty Gal

They are offering 40% off everything, including items already on sale!

What I'm Loving: Lace Jumpsuit was $88 now $52.  Get It at nastygal.com

 Bloomingdales's

A little story about my Bloomingdale’s: I was shopping in NYC about five years ago.  I went to Saks and all the 5th avenue stores, and Bloomingdale’s was the only store that didn’t have some 6’5” security guard following me around.  Which, at 13, was a little creepy and scary, so I kind of love Bloomies for not treating their customers like thieves.  Check out their website and stores for their 50%-75% off sale.

What I'm Loving: Nicole Miller Gown was $420 now $294. Get it at bloomingdales.com

 Current/Elliott

Because I don’t already have enough jeans and high-waisted pants.  Current/Elliott is offering 20% off everything with the code MD2015

What I'm Loving: Old Blue Repair, was $298 now $166. Get it at currentelliott.com

 Forever 21

Forever 21 is a great place to get affordable clothing, but this weekend their prices are becoming even more affordable.  They are offering 30% off shorts, knits, and accessories.  

What I'm Loving: Southwestern Print shorts: Was $18 now $13. Get them at forever21.com

Joe Fresh

If you’ve been refreshing your page until that cute Joe Fresh dress goes on sale, Memorial Day weekend is your weekend.  Get it for 30% until 5/25.

What I'm Loving: Sheath Dress was $39 now $27. Check it out at joefresh.com

Revolve

This weekend comes right before I start getting paychecks, so I can’t stock up on my summer dresses, which are 75% off at Revolve.

What I'm Loving: Free People Afternoon Delight Dress was $148 now $98.  Get it at revolveclothing.com




No comments:

Post a Comment