Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New Trend: Two Piece Twin Sets

Online shopping is something I do so much that I think I should start calling it a hobby.  When I was looking through websites for new clothing ideas, I came across this interesting idea.  There is a new trend that’s two-piece outfits.  Matching is no longer for toddlers when the top and bottom goes together.  These outfits are either a cop top with a skirt or a crop with a pair of shorts.

A New Take On a Maxi Dress

Maxi Dresses are something that I’ve never come around to.  I feel like the long single printed dresses can wash you out and hide your shape.  This is a new take on a maxi that shows your curves and is a little more sexy for those night outs.  

 Business Casual

This would be a very fashionable thing to wear to work if you work in a creative industry.  For some reason, I feel like this would be the perfect ensemble to wear to a gallery opening in New York City with a pair of heels.  

Body Con



This is a little different than the normal body con dress, and I kind of like it a lot more because bodycon skirts always ride up and become way too short on me.  But in the twin sets, the skirt is longer and hits at a flattering part of your waist if you’re like me and have an hourglass body shape.  

A Different Kind Of Romper

The worst thing about a romper is - I’ll just say it - when you have to use the restroom.  This twin set is a great idea because you don't have to mess with the straps of your romper. You just have the shorts, but it looks as cute as a romper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment